Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The coveted These Bastards endorsement

Today are the GOP and Democratic primaries for the Texas Governorship. If you happen to be from Texas, well, FUCK YOU!! Sorry, that just come rushing out of me, I don't know why. Actually, I do. You deserve it.

Irregardless, if you happen to be one of those Texas rarities we call a Democrat and you have not been driven out of the state like so much cattle, then we would like to demand you vote for someone. That man is Farouk.

I don't know if that's his last name or his first name. I don't know if he's an insane person, an average candidate, or Jesus incarnate. I don't know any belief he holds, policy he supports, or anything other than this one single fact: he authorized an autotuned rap/R&B song to remind people to get out and vote for him.

I don't need to hear a second thing.



FAROUK! FAROUK! FAROUK! is on fi-ah!

Serving the community: his numba one des-i-yah!


Please Texas, elect this man to something.

No comments: