Thursday, March 18, 2010

Quote of the day

God love Michelle Bachmann. She's easy on the eyes and just a constant font of all kinds of bizarre conspiracies, juvenile legal theories, and homespun lunacy just like crazy mom used to make. What's she up to today? Well she's just trying to explain that she doesn't mean to offend when she claims large sections of this country are giving aid and comfort to some nebulous enemy.
BENNETT: Are you kind of surprised with even the media’s disgust with the procedures?

BACHMANN: Well, I’m amazed that they actually were willing to be shocked. Because for most of the time they have been, and you know, I don’t mean any disrespect, but they’ve been treason media. They haven’t been telling the whole story.
I don't mean any disrespect, I'm just saying you want America to fail and a series of legal procedures ending in your execution should be enacted for you actions. No disrespect intended. And, I don't want to offend you further, but I just think that your mother exchanges sexual services for cash and that your father acts as some sort of broker for these transactions. I don't mean anything bad by that, I'm just stating that charges of pimping and prostitution should be brought up in court... on your parents. I also think you molest children, but don't get all bent out of shape about me saying that.

Well done, Michelle. It's that extra sugary coating of fluffy bunnies and sunshine that our reckless accusations of treason have been missing in the past. If only Joseph McCarthy had baked sugar cookies that said "I think you're a commie" and handed them out with a smiling kitten card, we might not have such negative connotations associated with McCarthyism. Keep up the good work.

No comments: