Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Profiles in class: Michael Barone

Michael Barone, senior writer for US News and World Report
"The liberal media attacked Sarah Palin because she did not abort her Down syndrome baby," Barone said, according to accounts by attendees. "They wanted her to kill that child. ... I'm talking about my media colleagues with whom I've worked for 35 years."
I think that's overly simplistic. I mean sure all of liberal America hated the fact that she gave birth, I mean we are trying to outlaw the concept, but we were also incensed at the clear presence of shoes during that pregnancy and the lack of timesheets proving residence in a kitchen. Also that she was insufficiently a liberal feminazi. I know those concepts don't seem to go together, but they do. You just have to cross your brain, unfocus it, like a mental Magic Eye painting.

You're on to us Mr. Barone. Well played. Unfortunately it was too late, our man has already been elected. See you in 2012.

No comments: