Monday, June 22, 2009

Just so we're clear

Not only am I wearing a green shirt, but I have made my Twitter logo green, I have skimmed through Andrew Sullivan's constant protest updates a few times, contemplated changing the blog header to green before giving up immediately, I have typed #iran into Twitter at least twice, and said "Iran...ain't that some shit" to one other person.

So if this revolution fails it will not be my fault, it will be yours. What with your not wearing green "I love the Ayatollah but before that I loved the Shah" attitude. I have contributed mightily to this democratic effort and if it succeeds it will mainly be due to my efforts and the efforts of Americans like me......and also a couple of those Iranian people. So let us be clear: you and possibly millions of Iranians aren't pulling their revolutionary weight.

I made my Twitter icon green, people. GREEN! Plus I voted in a poll to ask Google to make their logo green. How much more can one man do?

No comments: