Sunday, September 6, 2009

Quote of the day

Minnesota's shame, Michelle Bachmann, on how pointing out her ludicrous statements and the cheap, redneck theatre that is Sarah Palin while laughing to the point of pants urination is an evil attempt to deny America it's first women President:
BACHMANN: Also with women politicians, they want to make sure no women, no woman becomes president before a Democrat woman, and so they’re doing everything they can to, I think, sabotage women like Sarah Palin, perhaps women like myself, or similarly situated women, to make sure that we don’t have a prominent national voice.
I think you're giving dirty liberals too much credit. Democrats can't even organize eonught to pass something they want.

But still, dare I hope against hope and get excited about the possibility of a Cheney, Giuliani, Bachmann, and Palin 2012 Republican primary.....or *glee* some sort of Palin/Bachmann ticket? Oh, I'm getting light headed here. We wouldn't even have to run this blog, we could just post transcripts from press conferences and speeches. Alright Matthew, breathe, calm down, this is only a possibility, it might not happen. You haven't been that good and God wouldn't reward you with something as awesome as BACHMANN FOR PRESIDENT '12.
"If I felt that's what the Lord was calling me to do, I would do it," she answered. "When I have sensed that the Lord is calling me to do something, I've said yes to it. But I will not seek a higher office if God is not calling me to do it. That's really my standard.

"If I am called to serve in that realm I would serve," she concluded, "but if I am not called, I wouldn't do it."
Uh, Jehovah? Get off your fucking goldbricking ass and ask already.

No comments: