Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Quote of the day

Today it's a lovely little ditty from the Values Voter Summit, in which the Young America Foundation's Jason Mattera decides to take it upon himself to trenchantly sum up the sheer intellectual weight associated with the last decade or so of Republican party policy and politics:
If conservatives (David) smite liberals (Goliath), they will be rewarded with the hot conservative women, just like King Saul promised his daughter to the warrior who slew the evil giant. “You know his daughter must have been beautiful because there’s no guy whose gonna die for an ugly girl,” Mattera chortled. “Our women are hot. We have Michelle Malkin. Who does the left have, Rachel Maddow? Sorry, I prefer that my women not look like dudes.”
Well, I'd check that Adam's apple on Ann Coutler before I get too excited there Skippy. Still, I must say I do applaud Mr. Mattera. I've been trying for years to combine tit ogling, the Bible, and the implication that the yelling lady on the TV is thiiiiiiiis close to banging me and all my like minded friends for our services to the movement into a serious argument for my beliefs. Just haven't been able to cobble it together.

No comments: