Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Before I forget...

You need to see this:

* South Africa's come a long way thanks to Nelson Mandela, and now so can your car.
* Lead the struggle against stink with the essence of Cookies.
I wouldn't have thought that Nelson Mandela smelled like cookies, I would have thought he smelled of something that more represented his quality of perseverance. Maybe they could have used smell to represent those who oppressed him....say a Dutch Apple Pie scent. But then again, I'm not an air freshener scientist.

Still, it is a fitting tribute. What was it Mandela said?
Never, never and never again shall it be that this beautiful land will again experience the oppression of one by another...the oppression of foul car odor.
I think he'd be proud, looking down from hea...oh shit he's still alive. I wonder if he licensed this?

No comments: