Friday, April 16, 2010

Quote of the day

One America's most entertaining sane congressmen Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-NY) on his interactions with the Tea Party movement.
“I follow Twitter for the Tea Party and just show up to fuck with them,” he said. The crowd of 20-somethings crowed.

“No, I don’t actually do that. I just sit at my desk and they send me talcum powder every couple of weeks.”
I guess that's a badge of honor then. Or are you disappointed that it was only talcum? You have to keep your hopes down, the right wing fringe groups only break out the anthrax for the big dogs. Just keep plugging at it, pushin' for liberal stuff and someday soon I'll bet some poorly read terrorist with a copy of the Turner Diaries signed by Sean Hannity will cut out a letters from a magazine to concoct a poorly thought out threatening letter and dust it with the good stuff.

Hang in there. Low level demonization by half-wits is still something to be proud of.

No comments: