Friday, June 18, 2010

Headline of the day

Although himself an avid football fan, the Most Rev Vincent Nichols, the head of the Roman Catholic Church in England and Wales, is worried that the forthcoming Papal visit could be marred by vuvuzelas.

"I have had enough of them already," says the Archbishop of Westminster. "I hope they stay in South Africa."
...
He is concerned that some people have got into the habit of using the plastic horns during the World Cup in South Africa and might not be able to resist using them when Pope Benedict XVI addresses crowds in Britain.
England, Scotland, Wales... I think you have been charged with a holy mission: subject the Pope to vuvuzelas.

I think I can be certain when I state this: God wants you to do it. No... God NEEDS you to do it.

Imagine.....

"In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sanct..."




Do it.

No comments: