Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Good and evil do battle at the Miss USA pageant

Lost again, asshole. Maybe your brand of deviancy is more suited for the Miss America pageant.

Get fucked Satan. Your attempts to infiltrate our shallow beauty contests by tempting the recently breast implanted, nude modeling children of God with questions about gay rights have been thwarted. Go tell Chief Justice Perez Hilton that his service for your evil cause failed. Miss California (for now) won her battle with the forces of evil.
Dobson: Why did you give the answer you did with regard to the affirmation of marriage?

Prejean: . . . I felt as though Satan was trying to tempt me in asking me this question. And then God was in my head and in my heart saying, "Do not compromise this. You need to stand up for me and you need to share with all these people . . . you need to witness to them and you need to show that you're not willing to compromise that for this title of Miss USA."

And I knew right here that it wasn't about winning. It was about being true to my convictions.

No comments: