Friday, May 15, 2009

Alberto Gonzales......

Alberto Gonzales has popped his head out from behind whatever tenement shack door he's been squatting in for the past few months to ask if you could spare any change...oh and to opine on a new Supreme Court Justice. Apparently the fact that Obama used "empathy" as one of the qualities he looks for in a justice is THE WORST THING EVER. Gonzales doesn't want no empathetic judge on the court, it would lead to chaos.
GONZALES: I do worry a little bit, well, I worry, I worry about about justices on the court making decisions based on what they think makes them feel good. I don’t think it’s fair to expect society to anticipate the outcome of a case based upon what makes a justice feel good. In essence what you’re saying, I think, is that I’m going to, I don’t care what the law says, I’m going to come out, I’m going to pursue an outcome that I think is fair and just. I’m going to rewrite the law. And I think that’s dangerous.
I'm just going to let that one sit there for a minute. Let it soak in.

RIP Irony
1107 BC - 2009 AD
Beloved by all
Murdered by Alberto Gonzales in cold blood

Poor 'lil guy. Couldn't withstand the sheer ignorant force of what Gonzales said.

No comments: