Thursday, May 14, 2009

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Jim Cramer still hasn't gotten over his public castration at the hands of Jon Stewart. He's not taking it well. But he's moved from just talking tough when Stewart's not there to concocting fantasy scenarios where an enlightened Jon Stewart, having learned of Cramer's birth on Krypton and his mission to save the Earth, publicly fellates Jimmy and they totally become best friends forever!
No one wants to suffer a beat-down. No one wants to be humiliated or embarrassed. I was shocked at [host Jon Stewart's] behavior. I wish he knew about my background, and I wish he knew about a lot of things that I had done, because I think he would've thanked me instead of attacked me...I think the attack on CNBC and the attacks on me were gravely misplaced. It was rather remarkable in that it was so clear that his goal was to just destroy me. One day he'll answer for it.
What's Stewart going to answer for? Waving the depth and breadth of your ignorance in front of a large audience, showing your gung ho cheerleading of companies that would fail a month later, showing your poor financial advice, your toadying to CEO's, your complete inability to perceive even the slightest inkling of problems on Wall Street, or pointing all of that out while you sat there unable to defend yourself against mountains of evidence? Yes, Stewart will someday answer for his competent interviewing.

Jimmy, word of advice, stop reminding people of how badly you got shamed and how poorly you're taking it. Take solace in the fact a single interview was the sole "answering for it" that you had to do after years of bad financial advice. If most people were as bad at their job as you are, they'd be fired.

No comments: