Friday, September 4, 2009

Quote of the day

Michael "Don't mention my real last name is Wiener" Savage, using his talk show to attack British women...because the UK had the nerve to treat him as the crazy, ranting, racist maniac that he is:
"You see their girls, the flower of England, laying in the gutter with their legs spread open drunk at night. That's the England of today"
Well....I see. Just...as...a...curiosity, Priceline is offering flights to London leaving tomorrow at around $1474. While I plan my...."academic research trip", you go listen to the rest of his rant. It's pretty great, Savage compares himself to Churchill and valiantly swears he's fighting a similar fight as Winston was when he was warning the world about Hitler. I don't understand why England wouldn't want him in their country.

No comments: