Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Elitist thinks Obama is an elitist

Obama is going to have to fend off that elitism charge yet again. The devastating wielder of the charge this time? Lynn Forester de Rothschild of the rich ass, old old old old money, banking and finance Rothschild's.
“This is a hard decision for me personally because frankly I don't like him,” she said of Obama in an interview with CNN’s Joe Johns. “I feel like he is an elitist. I feel like he has not given me reason to trust him.”
Of course Barack Obama suffers from not being Hillary Clinton. Rothschild is one of the tragically named Hillraisers, rich people who raise massive sums of money for Hillary Clinton. I guess she would know, having married into one of the names quintessentially linked to rich elitism in world history. Were the Rockefellers all hitched up?

Listen I know you're still bitter that Hill-Dawg went down. And Obama is going to raise your taxes, what with you being massively rich and all. But get over it, you aren't helping her, helping McCain, or hurting Obama. Your name is de Rothschild, the joke writes itself. This isn't even funny or original satire and we should know, we traffic in it up to five times a week.

No comments: