Thursday, October 2, 2008

Guh? The bill endangers us, McCain?


Now ignore all his bullshit praising of his empty actions, did he just say the bill he voted for puts us on the brink of economic collapse? The bill is bad? You voted for it anyway, even though it damages the country worse? Is that what you're saying? Do you even know what you're saying?

I think this campaign would be better served if we were given McCain's inner monologue during all these speeches and interviews. Just so we can at least begin to understand what he thought he said or thought he meant. "Oh shit, she just questioned my maverick credentials by saying if I actually lived by that standard I would have voted against the bill. Slam the bill! That'll show her who's the maverick. Me. I'm the maverick. Now vamp a little, don't forget the cheap shots on 'The Other'. Close with a creepy smile. Done. Nailed it! Home fucking run!"

No comments: