Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Get fucked, happy people

Finally, an explanation for why despite a decade-long chemical campaign against healthy brain function, one that has yielded a multitude of events which would best be forgotten, I can still readily recall virtually every petty, inconsequential event that has transpired since my birth.
SYDNEY (Reuters Life!) - Bad moods can actually be good for you, with an Australian study finding that being sad make people less gullible, improves their ability to judge others and also boosts memory.
The grand irony here is that news of this puts me in a good mood, one compounded by the knowledge that the pleasantness won't last and the bad mood will return... which pleases me. Yet I'm troubled by all of this sudden optimism and-- fuck it, I need to lie down. In a bar.

No comments: