Monday, November 16, 2009

We missed you, Joe

It took a few months, but it finally seems that Vice-President Joe Biden has built up a sufficient tolerance to the horse tranquilizers that Rahm Emanuel grinds up and puts in his eggs every morning. That's right, Joe Biden is out talking in public again.
[The Vice-President] encouraged attendees to get involved in politics to "bend the arc of history -- literally, bend it."
He continued, "You may think that I don't understand the meaning of the word literally. I do. I meant to say 'literally'. The arc of history is outside, I saw it, and it looks to be a tungsten carbide alloy. I inspected that fucker and it isn't bent to my liking. Get out a crowbar and start bending that arc. Literally leave this auditorium and bend it. Now." He then finished by handing out some of the prybars and crowbars that he brought in a suitcase.

Rahm, you're going to have to switch to elephant tranqs or start dosing his soup at lunchtime.

No comments: