Thursday, October 1, 2009

For the love of God go away

Rick Santorum is back and for the love of God I don't have any clue why. Is America clamoring for the leadership of a man who got his head caved in by 18 points to a charisma vacuum like Bob Casey? Does the Republican party need yet another orthodox Christian conservative with a lot of shady lobbying ties who wishes to take the party further out into the wilderness? I guess he's convinced so, because he's going to Iowa to start stumping for 2012.
“I have to tell you I was surprised by the response, just invitations…If you Googled ‘Santorum in Iowa’ before I did that Politico interview, there were 350 items would come up, entries that would come up on the search. I Googled it this morning. You know how many came up? Guess….1,360,000 entries! That surprised me, you know, when I see that and when I saw the reaction out there. It’s a little, it makes you step back and think when I actually wasn’t thinking about it.

“You say I should have been thinking about this long ago. Well, I wasn’t. Am I thinking about it seriously now? Well, I’m here.
That's funny, you know what the first thing that came up for me when I Googled Santorum? Oh, nothing.

No comments: