Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Quote of the day

Fox News hair puppet Sean "Glenn Beck stole my crazy thunder" Hannity on his newly earned doctorate in climate science:
"The debate's over. There's no global warming"
Good enough for me. Pack it up Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, World Meteorological Organization, United Nations Environment Programme, global scientific community, and Al Gore, Hannity cracked the case. He lied about some reports and presentations, highlighted a Q & A session where a crazy person attempting to harass Al Gore was removed from the mic after he tried to monopolize the entire discussion, and he created a graphic where a polar bear is sunning itself on an ice flow. That's scientifically rigorous enough for me.

Now if you'll excuse me I'll be burning car tires out in my back yard. It's ok to do that now.

No comments: