Sunday, September 20, 2009

Quote of the weekend

Former Miss California Carrie "Jesus wanted me to get these implants" Prejean, vying to become the third most influential Republican behind Joe the Plumber and Sarah Palin, on how large of a golden house God is going to give her for hating fags harder than any beauty queen had ever attempted to do during a beauty pageant.
"Even though I didn't win the crown that night," said Prejean, while pausing to fight back tears, "I know that the Lord has so much of a bigger crown in heaven for me." "God chose me for that moment because he knew that not only would I be the one to stand up for him and for the truth, but because he knew I was strong enough to get through all the junk that I've been through," said Prejean. "I feel as if I'm Miss Universe."
You aren't Miss Universe. That's a separate crown where the organizers also would have been horrified at your "God sez so" opinion on "opposite marriage." But you are set up quite well to vie for the crown in an even more degrading, emotionally crippling beauty pageant: the 2012 Republican Presidential Primary. You keep flogging that anti-gay, "free speech means everyone has to reward me for saying something repellent", dishonest, Bible thumping, ego mania and you might just vault Michelle Bachmann into the VP slot on Sarah Palin's White House run.

No comments: