Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Quote of the day: not learning anything edition


Bob Novak, Road Warrior and Old Man Runner Over, on his role in outing CIA agent Valerie Plame:
I’d go full speed ahead because of the hateful and beastly way in which my left-wing critics in the press and Congress tried to make a political affair out of it and tried to ruin me. My response now is this: The hell with you. They didn’t ruin me. I have my faith, my family, and a good life. A lot of people love me — or like me. So they failed. I would do the same thing over again because I don’t think I hurt Valerie Plame whatsoever.
That's right, because people with ethical standards were appalled at his completely political motivation for outing a CIA agent, he is glad that he did it. Because that showed them or something. And didn't hurt her? Well no, she isn't dead because you outed her, but now she can no longer work as an undercover CIA agent trying to stop Iran from acquiring nukes. That seems somehow important. But hey, you got to piss of teh librulz. So well done.

No comments: